- Business transport offences
- Careless driving
- Dangerous driving
- Drink driving/excess alcohol
- Drunk in charge
- Exceptional hardship
- Mobile phone use
- Notices of intended prosecution
- Penalty points/totting up
- Remove disqualification
- Special reasons
- Speed cameras and furnishing information
- Traffic light offences
Welcome to Motoring Offence Solicitors
The Specialist Motoring Division of Brian Koffman & Co Solicitors
We have extensive experience in all types of road traffic and road transport offences.
Brian Koffman & Co. is widely recognised as being in the top rank of criminal solicitors in the North West. Chambers UK Guide to the Legal Profession described Brian Koffman as "a sure fire bet" (2005), "incredibly shrewd" (2006), "true quality" (2007) "specialises in road traffic offences and serious crime" (2008) and "a major player in work relating to road traffic offences" (2009). The company is top ranked in Chambers and also highly ranked by the Legal 500.
In recognition of an increasing demand for advice and representation in relation to motoring offences, we have established a new specialist division. This is led by Brian Koffman.
With over 35 years of experience, we aim to provide you with a highly skilled, efficient and discreet service.
Why Choose Motoring Offence Solicitors?
- Over thirty five years experience
- Specialisation in this field of work
- Highly regarded among fellow professionals
- Large team of expert advocates available
- Access to forensic experts
- Wide geographical coverage
If you have any questions please feel free to send us a quick enquiry and we will be sure to respond as soon as possible.